THANK YOU to Nilda Kerr of Kerr Advertising for speaking today. She covered Part II of our SWOT Analysis, Opportunities and Threats, by helping us build our brand so we can zig when others zag. Some highlights:
- Your brand is how people perceive you (not how you see it).
- Build your brand by knowing what makes you unique. Differentiate yourself from the market. zig. zag.
- Read this book: Zag by Marty Neumeier
- Comparison may be: Apples to Apples – Apples to Oranges – Strawberries to Rhubarb (Comparison is hard but they are so good together!)
- My ______ is the ONLY _______ that ____________.
- I can honestly say my business is different because:
- Who are your best customers? How did you earn their loyalty?
- What wave are you riding? Where do you want to be in relation to the wave?
- Janet recommends: All Marketers are Liars by Seth Godin